The Church of Bloggology

Patrick is your ATM
Now you just need the PIN

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Patrick, On True Happiness

I had my chemistry prelim today. Unlike the miracle that occured yesterday (I wrote rubbish for a question I had no idea about and I turned out to be right, HAIL PATRICK!), I had some ... problems. Everything I studied (haber/contact processes, extraction of iron) didn't come out, and everything I was too lazy to study (electrolysis and all that air pollution crap) did =(. I felt the urge to cry out "WHAT DID I DO WRONG, PATRICK?!?!?!?", and then I realised - HE'S sending me a message, bless HIS Flabby Waistline. I hate chemistry. It's stupid, it's boring, it's pointless, and it's a waste of my time. Patrick is obviously telling me that I should spend my time on more pressing matters, like catching jellyfish and splashing around in the mud. So this incident has provided me with the divine inspiration to capture yet another of Patrick's gems of divine wisdom with our crude, primitive human tongue. PRAISE BE TO PATRICK - HE WORKS IN MYSPURIOUS WAYS!

"Howbeit I speaketh of happiness, verily, true happiness is to be foundest not in the material riches of the world, which wilt all cometh to naught, but in the hunting of jellyfish, the One True Source of spiritual abundance."
-Hepzibah 13:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home