The Church of Bloggology

Patrick is your ATM
Now you just need the PIN

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Another Divine Revelation: The Bloggologist's Litany of Hurr

Guuh, I accidentally posted this at my own Blog at first. And I misspelled the title =(. We suspect Patrick is trying to send us a sign, so the following entry shall remain cross-posted there until we can divine his will.

NB: I actually finished this a few days ago, and I meant to post it, but then I received a divine calling from Patrick to go out among the heathens of battle.net, to do as they do and tread where they tread in order to understand their way of life. So I spent the last several days actively seeking HIS will. Boy, am I exhausted. I think I'll go play a few games to unwind. And I nearly forgot! Patrick blessed me with another miracle today! I was looking for the notepad file that I'd saved the following sermon in (this is *not* as easy as it sounds; I have one gigantic folder filled with a whole bunch of notepad files named 'asdasd' and 'asdddasddd'), and I wasn't having much luck. So I lamented the fact that I couldn't find it to Zy, and then I went and randomly opened one of the 34123129921 notepad files, and it was the correct one! Mere coincidence? I think not. Praise be to Patrick, may HIS Silly Wide Grin never falter!

So I was trying to download ADVENT CHILDREN (!!!!), which has been leaked very recently, and first the tracker crashed, then when it finally started working, my download wouldn't start. The speed was hovering between 1.5kb/s and 292 ... bytes. Frustrated, I asked myself: What Would Patrick Do?

Immediately, I understood - the evil Puterthetans were infesting my computer and clogging up my internet connection. But my webcamcam had been sent for repair (those conniving little Puterthetans must have anticipated this and waited before striking!). And I really wanted to watch the movie, so I closed my eyes and focused on Patrick's image, waiting for more inspiration - he didn't disappoint me.

So I present you with:

The Bloggologist's Litany of Hurr

"HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I must not DOTA.
DOTA is the mind-killer.
DOTA is the little brain-death that brings total retardation.
I will face DOTA.
I will not act like its a fucking game of hide and seek
And when it has gone past I will not carry the vile habits it inculcates over to other games
I will not ask people in TOB where I can buy Skadi.
Where DOTA has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO!
"

And my download instantly shot up to 15 kb/s.

Praise Be To Patrick!
JOIN THE CHURCH OF BLOGGOLOGY TODAY: THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE, AND IN US ALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home